Senior .Net Developer
ITSutra is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
You will focus on web development utilizing C#, ASP.Net and MVC. As a member of a Scrum team, you will be responsible for effective collaboration and driving business value.
- At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of: C# / .Net Development, ASP.NET, and MVC
- Solid knowledge of database structures and tools;
- Experience crafting automated unit and integration tests.
- Experience refactoring code and evolving architecture;
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems;
- Experience with Scrum;
- Experience in Azure PaaS development;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations;
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs;
- Preferred: Experience developing RESTful APIs with ASP.NET MVC;
- Preferred: Experience writing functional and regression tests.