Software QA Analyst
ITSutra is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Review software requirements, technical and functional specification documents to develop test scripts to assure the code operates as defined.
- Work closely with business analyst and software development teams to assist with documentation.
- Work closely with mobile automation test teams to speed up the automated testing
- Facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Assure software requirements have been properly coded as defined by the system users.
- Maintain defect tracking information.
- Perform system administration for test tools and test environments.
- Attend stand-ups and other team meetings and become intimately aware of upcoming features and changes and proactively work with product owners/manager.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Analysis
- Manual Software Testing
- Experience with REST or SOAP Web Service Testing
- Experience with JSON and XML
- Experience running and debugging automation test scripts
- Visual Studio 2013 testing tools
- Experience back-end, database testing, creating SQL queries
- Experience in regression testing, functional testing, integration testing
- Experience in testing, analysis in a .NET environment
- Experience authoring test cases and test procedures from prototypes, technical specifications, requirements documents and use cases
- AGILE Software Development Life Cycle environment