- July 2, 2020
- Posted by: pankaj
ITsutra is seeking a dynamic and vibrant individual to join the company for a recently opened position of Operations Associate. Operations Associate is the first point of contact for our clients. The duties include but not limited to building and maintaining relationships with clients, getting technical requirements and fulfilling it through internal processes. Other responsibilities include conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the services offered. As the first point of contact, the new hire is responsible for maintaining a good relationship with clients and adhering to their deadlines. Our preferred candidate will be passionate about marketing, a team-player, detail-oriented, an effective communicator, and be able to multi-task. A technical background with the ability to learn new ideas very quickly will be a huge advantage for this position.
No. of positions available: 2
– Adhere to client’s schedules, deadline and procedures,
– Build and maintain relationships with the clients.
– Ensure clients are satisfied with the services offered.
– Escalate and resolve areas of concern raised by clients.
– Schedule and arrange meetings and follow up appointments.
– Co-ordinate with the internal team to streamline the process.
– Perform all other duties that are consistent with the policies and procedures of the company.
– Valid work authorization is a must. We consider OPT students.
– Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree.
– Self-motivated with an exceptional work ethic.
– Solid written and verbal communication skills.
– Amicable and charming personality.
– Ability to work with office package and emails.
– Organization skills and attention to details.
– Professional attitude and experience.
– Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries, please give us a call at 972-887-5509.