ITSutra is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
The Developer works with senior developers, quality analysts, and business analysts to understand, test, and troubleshoot issues for our software products. The Developer develops a broad knowledge and understanding of supported product systems and leverages his or her skills in the appropriate technologies to develop software solutions to complex issues for all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Provide development support to the production support team to facilitate maintenance of key production systems.
- Leverage appropriate technologies (code development, product features, production support DB scripts, etc.) to develop programmatic solutions to recurring system issues.
- Use sound test-driven development practices (red/green).
- Employ appropriate testing approaches for legacy code.
- Remain informed of supported product team features and functionality.
- Refactor code to improve its readability, testability, maintainability, and performance.
- Follow and help refine programming standards, best practices, coding styles, and other development guidelines.
- Participate in design/code reviews.
- Participate in daily team meetings.
- Contribute substantially to team goals as set by the Manager.
- Be available for rotational, after-hours “on-call” duties as required ensuring critical financial systems/functions are operational.
- Work with senior developers to ensure automated deployment of code.
- Develop applications through their full lifecycle.
- Interpret written requirements and technical specifications documents.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Document target process accountability.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned by a manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ development experience with Microsoft web-based application development, leveraging Visual Studio 2008/2010.
- Minimum 3 years’ software development experience developing solutions on the Microsoft Platform.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience developing solutions with C# .NET, SQL Server, and ASP.net.
- Must have proven experience with SQL, stored procedures, and SQL optimization.
- Demonstrated experience with .NET, Classic ASP, MS SQL Server 2008+/TSQL, HTML/DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, etc.
- Experience implementing web services utilizing WCF, SOAP, and XML.
- Experience with Bootstrap framework plus.
- Solid background in object-oriented design and analysis (OOD/OOA), unit testing, stored procedures, and DB performance.
- Aptitude for researching and troubleshooting root cause system issues.
- Takes ownership of decisions, actions, problems, and solutions.
- Fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; exposure to MS Project.
- Development skills, including experience with at least one .NET unit testing tool and one refactoring tool.
- Accuracy and thoroughness in the implementation of project specifications and design requirements.
- Desired: Experience with AJAX, SOA/ESB, .NET 3.5/4.0, LINQ, WCF, IIS, MVC, Subversion, Team City, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and familiarity with Agile development processes.